Saturday, October 30, 2010

No new reviews today, just a quick note. It's Saturday morning, Oct 30, 70 degrees and sunny outside. I'm watching SC vs Tennessee on the laptop and smoking a Tio Pepe churchill. 19 months in the humidor has solved all the burn problems with these cigars. They're a decent medium-bodied smoke, but still no where as good as the Perdomo Fresh-Rolled, which has become my standard recently when I need an inexpensive knockaround smoke in the backyard.

Speaking of Perdomo, I'm down to my last Fresh-Rolled. I would order a new cuban wheel, but I'm trying to phase out one of my 6 humidors. Too much capacity, not enough demand...

It's a big day for football. Bama has a bye, but 5 teams above us in the BCS rankings play games on the road this afternoon. Bama has a great opportunity to move up in the polls...

No comments: