Thursday, December 13, 2007


Trilogy Tri-Press Native Cameroon
Size: 5.0 x 50
Wrapper: African Cameroon
Filler: 5-country blend (including Nicaragua, Italy)
Price: $4.8


Alec Bradley still makes the Trilogy Native Cameroon brand, but it is no longer available in its original, unique triangular shape. Personally, I found the shape to be incredibly annoying and can’t believe anyone thought it would sell in the first place. However, the two cigars I tried were pretty good. They had a very mellow, mild flavor with subtle hints of that distinctive tang that I find in so many cameroon cigars. The draw was weak, but I put that down to the weird box press, not a lack of quality in the construction.

This is not a brand I would purchase in the future (tri-pressed or not) but I certainly would not refuse any that were gifted to me.

No comments: