Monday, December 31, 2007

It’s time for my 2nd annual State of the Humidor Address. Since my 1st address was actually posted at the end of January 2007, this address will cover Feb – December 2007.


  • Here’s my list of new cigars to try in 2008: Flor de A. Allones, Tampa Sweethearts #85 (second to Fuente 8-5-8)
  • Over the last 40 weeks, I smoked an average of 3.39 cigars per week.
  • Last cigar of 2007: CAO Black Storm
  • First cigar of 2008: Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul
  • 4 Best cigars of 2007 (because I couldn’t pick just one): Fuente Hemingway, Fuente 8-5-8, Graycliff Profesionale, Rocky Patel Edge
  • Worst cigar of 2007: Don Paulo (It’s Polish..I should have known)
  • Best values of 2007: Rocky Patel Counterfeit Edge ($2 on CBid), Peterson Gran Reserva ($2)
  • Full list of new cigars I tried in 2007, that I would consider purchasing again in the future: CAO Criollo, Fuente Hemingway, CAO Black, Victor Sinclair Bohemian Black, Victor Sinclair Vintage Select, Fuente Hemingway Classic, Gurkha Gold Collector's Edition, Fuente Short Story, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990, The Edge by Rocky Patel, Edge Counterfeit, Island Prince, Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8, Gran Habano #5 Corojo, Peterson Gran Reserva, CAO Black ‘VR’, Graycliff Profesionale, Montecristo White, Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion
  • Full list of new cigars I tried in 2007, that I would not purchase again: Old Fashioned, Roly, Don Paulo, Victor Sinclair Primeros, Victor Sinclair Bohemian Red, Serie ‘55’ Maduro, Serie ‘55’ Corojo, Oliveros 1927, Duques, Trilogy Cameroon “Tri-Press”, Don Felo, Don Kiki Red Label, Legends Gray Label, Sancho Panza Double Maduro
  • Here is a list of what is in my humidor right now: Camacho 1962 (full box), Don Kiki Red Label, JR Alternative-Excalibur Prensada, Peterson Gran Reserva, Don Paulo, 5 Vegas Classic, Gispert, Fonseca, Carlos Torano Signature, Rocky Patel Vintage 1990, Perdomo Cabinet Series, Romeo y Juliet Cedro Deluxe, Romeo y Juliet 1875, Gurkha Class Regent, Power by Felipe Gregorio, Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, Fire by Rocky Patel, CAO Brazilia Samba, Padron 4000 Maduro

No comments: