Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Tonight's smoke: CAO Brazilia Lambada
Size: 6" x 50
Price: $5.75


Michelle and Kedron are in Greensboro tonight, so I treated myself to an hour and a half at the Fox N Hound, with another impulse purchase cigar. While I was there, I thoroughly enjoyed eavesdropping on the lady next to me explain to her friends how she discovered her boyfriend was cheating with a lesbian. Not full-fledged cheating, apparently ("pulling a Bill Clinton" she called it). Ah, the age-old question: Is it tragedy, or is it comedy?

I've tried the CAO Gold before, but never the Brazilia. I really liked this cigar. Had a sort of subtle strength to it. No burn problems and no touch-ups needed. Lasted over an hour. The flavor was consistent, if not very complex (two minutes into the smoke, and I knew all there was to know about what this cigar had to offer). And the aroma was downright intoxicating (maybe the Brazilian leaf wrapper, I don't know). Worth a repeat visit, for sure.

No comments: